Monday, March 30, 2009

Exchange from Cathy B

I have received a wonderful exchange from Cathy B this weekend. I just adore the pretty pretty needle roll she has stitched for me. The stitching and finishing is done in the most amazing blues, greens and browns on a fine coffee colour linen. It is perfect and the photo is not doing it justice.

She also spoilt me with wonderful extra goodies. The ribbon is super, thanks. The patterns and the 2 little kits are wonderful and a special thanks for the magazine! She also very kindly included chocolates and yummy coffee.

Thank you so much for suggesting this exchange Cathy, I am really honoured to have shared some embroidery with you, and you made this such an amazing experience for me. BIG HUGS!

2 comments:

Cathy B said...

Hi Ronel -- I'm so glad you like the needleroll and the other goodies I sent. It was great fun putting all of this together for you!

Marie said...

Enjoy your lovely exchange from Cathy, she is the sweetest!