Sunday, June 7, 2009

Black Bird Design exchange from Marie.

I have joined a small but wonderful group of ladies that shares their love for stitching and I received this wonderful exchange from Marie (please visit her blog here to view her lovely stitching). She stitched this beautiful Black Bird Design pattern in the most gorgeous colours and finished it a floss tag with beautiful berry fabric. She also spoiled me with lots of stitching goodies; wonderful silk ribbon and two lovely patterns that I can’t wait to stitch.

4 comments:

Lynn B said...

Wow Ronel what a fabulous exchange you received!

Cathy B said...

What a lovely exchange from Marie! She always does such a nice job on her stitching and finishing! Glad you joined us for this one Ronel!

Lula said...

Lovely Exchange. I have popped over via Wendy Jo's blog and just wanted to say hi and how much I liked what you made for her. Lula x

Anonymous said...

What a nice exchange! Marie always does such lovely finishing.