Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Friday!


Hello dear stitching friends,
This have been such an awesome week and I cannot believe it is Friday again!

Needle book from Sabine : I received this beautiful needle book from Sabine today. It is part of the Tiny Treasure Exchange (Too). Sabine also sent some wonderful stitching goodies with. Sabine is truly a talented crafter. Thank you Sabine, you spoiled me!


And the complete exchange:-

We have wonderful warm weather here and it seems like summer eventually arrived! We will definitely spend the weekend on the beach. Have a great weekend!

Ronel

xox



6 comments:

Lula said...

I'm off to the post office -parcel coming your way x

Michelle said...

What a great exchange - I love the needle book!

You are right - it definitely seems like summer has arrived in our corner of the world!

Enjoy the weekend!

WendyJo said...

Lovely needlebook Ronel. Hope you have a great weekend too!

{{HUGS}
Wendy Jo

Nita said...

It is a lovely needlebook.
I'm envious that your summer is starting - while Ole Man Winter is headed our way!

Cathy B said...

Hi Ronel -- I like the way the needlebook is personalized on the inside!

CindyMae said...

Wonderful exchange. That needlebook is marvelous!!