Monday, September 28, 2009

PIF! Are you interested?

Hello dear stitching friends!

I was so lucky to have been chosen as one of Chrizette's PIF recipients!!

So here is my PIF offer! If you would like to be entered into the draw to receive a piece of my hand stitched work within the next 12 months then please leave a comment on this post, I will then enter all the names in a draw on 15th October o9 and reveal the 3 winners.

If you are chosen as one of the winners then you must offer the same on your blog to keep the kindness going!

Good luck!!


I am so Spoiled! I have arrived home today and have been spoiled to a beautiful bunch of flowers from my Hubby! Greg you are the light if my life!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronel - isn't it funny, I've pondered signing up for PIFs for the last 2 years ... tempted, but not entirely sure I'd be able to devote the time - now I think most people are all "PIF'ed out", your offer comes at the right time - I feel I finally have the right frame of mind to sign up for one :) I'd be honoured to join your list if there's space :) In fact, even if I'm not, I think I'll do my own version anyway ;P

Lula said...

Hi Ronel... count me in. Cant wait for our exchange too. Have something fabby planned for you x

Bev said...

hi Ronel, could you please put me in your draw for a PIF, i have never done one before, but i love doing exchanges, i emailed Lorna at exchange heaven hoping to get onto that, i love getting something in the post that are not bills!!

Lynn B said...

Oh Ronel, I am sooooo sorry I missed this offer!