Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stumpwork Needle Book for Marie

Marie e-mailed me and let me know she received her For the Love of Needle Work exchange and she absolutely love it. This is an exchange from the Friends Through Threads blog organised by a wonderful stitching friend. I stitched a little stumpwork design from Jane Nicholas and have changed it by adding a dragonfly and finished it into a needle book. I also stitched her a personalised matching scissor fob that I think Marie will enjoy and made her some matching butterfly pins, just for fun.

Marie it was a pleasure stitching this for you and I am thrilled that you love it so much! I am glad I had the opportunity to spoil you back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your exchange is exquisite ... but then again your stumpwork always is! :D Just beautiful :)

Cathy B said...

You do beautiful stumpwork Ronel! I'm sure that Marie must be thrilled to have received this!

Lynn B said...

Wow Ronel, you have done it again, this is simply exquisite, I just love it soooo much!